We may be a data processor or data controller according to the applicable law. Regardless of our status, we will deal with any personal data as required by any applicable regulation, including but not limited to, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR”).
We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children. Our services do not aim at children. The concrete age of the children are defined differently, so any case involving a child will be reviewed individually.
2. TERMS WE USE AS LEGAL GUIDELINES OF THE PROCESSING
There are some legal bases for the processing of your personal data and we count on them to process your personal data. We use the main three bases to process your personal data: consent, contract, and legitimate interest.
Consent - your clear agreement to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose.
Contract - the reason why the processing is necessary based on a contract you have with us, or because we have asked you to take specific steps before entering into that contract.
Legitimate Interests - the reason why the processing your data is necessary which is based on the legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests.
Articles 6(1) and 9(2) of the GDPR also indicate other legal grounds for the processing and when applicable we will count on such grounds.
3. CONSENT RULE AND INTERRELATION WITH OTHER LEGAL GROUNDS
If you have given consent to the processing of your data you can freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing us or contacting via other available communication channels.
If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for the processing of your data, then we will stop the processing of the personal data.
If we have another legal basis for the processing of your data, then we may continue to do so, subject to your legal interests and rights.
4. OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
As we may have both roles as a data controller and data processor, we have obligations according to the GDPR. We act as a data controller when we determine the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data. As a data processor, we process personal data on behalf of the controller.
5. RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOU
According to the applicable law, you may become a data controller/processor and it will impose on you additional obligations.
6. PROCESSED DATA
We process personal data when you interact with our website - https://www.furi.io (the “Website”).
We would like to inform you that we interact with you and may process your personal data when:
• you browse any page of the Website;
• you purchase our services and subscribe;
• you join our affiliate programme;
• you sign up or log in;
• you communicate with us;
• you use our services;
• you receive emails or notification from us;
• we measure Website traffic;
• in cases which do not depend on you but we have a legal basis to collect such data (see articles 6 and 9 of the GDPR).
We collect the following types of data:
• contact details such as you’re your first name, last name, email address, address (it may include your street address, city, state, ZIP code), phone;
• your country;
• the name of your company or the company where you work;
• your password;
• some verification payment information through third parties;
• purchasing history;
• data that identifies you such as your IP address, login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, some location information about where you might be, operating system and version;
• data on how you use the Website such as your URL clickstreams (the path you take through the Website), goods/services viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on web pages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions;
• other personal data you share with us or personal data which we may legally obtain for our legitimate interests.
The recipients of the collected data are the highest management level of the company.
7. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
We process the data for:
• Registering users. We need your email and password to register you and identify each time you access the Website or use our services. Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
• Providing services. We need to provide services accessible via the Website. Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
• Providing offers which may be interesting to you. Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
• Registering you in our affiliate programme. Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
• Collecting your purchase history to identify your interests and offer of similar or related services. Legal basis: Legitimate Interests.
• Processing payments to sell services and repeat billing each month. We need your contact details to bill you. Legal basis: Legitimate Interests.
• Informing you about our services or news (for example, you may receive our newsletters). Legal basis: Consent; Legitimate Interests.
• Keeping the Website running (managing your requests, login, and authentication, remembering your settings, processing payments, hosting and back-end infrastructure). Legal basis: legitimate Interests.
• Improving the Website (testing features, interacting with feedback platforms, managing landing pages, heat mapping the Website, traffic optimization, and data analysis and research, including profiling and the use of machine learning and other techniques over your data and in some cases using third parties to do this). Legal basis: Contract; legitimate Interests.
• Customer support (notifying you of any changes to the Website, services, solving issues, any bug fixing). Legal basis: Contract; Legitimate Interests.
8. YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
You may ask us to refrain from using your data for marketing (when applicable). You can opt-out from marketing by emailing us or contacting via the contact form.
You can exercise the following rights by sending us an email or contacting via the contact form.
You have the right to access information about you, especially:
• the categories of data;
• the purposes of data processing;
• third parties to whom the data disclosed;
• how long the data will be retained and the criteria used to determine that period;
• other rights regarding the use of your data.
You have the right to make us correct any inaccurate personal data about you.
You can object to using your personal data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you. We may use your data to determine whether we should let you know information that might be relevant to you (for example, tailoring emails to you based on your behavior).
You have the right to the data portability of your data to another service or website. We will give you a copy of your data in a readable format so that you can provide it to another service. If you ask us and it is technically possible, we will directly transfer the data to the other service for you.
You have the right to be “forgotten”. You may ask erasing any personal data about you if it is no longer necessary for us to store the data for purposes of your use of the Website.
We have security and organizational measures and procedures to secure the data collected and stored. You acknowledge that no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and there may be risks. You are responsible for your login information and password. You shall keep them confidential. In case if your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately.
10. LOCATION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
The personal data collected by our company incorporated in USA.
• all payments are processed by Stripe and PayPal, and managed through PayWhirl;
• Payhwhirl provides widgets and tools to help us handle your recurring billing for selling subscriptions, pre-orders, and payment plans;
• JarHQ provides management software to collect and handle your requests;
• we third-party advertisements when you visit and use the Website such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads. These companies may collect and use clickstream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use tracking technologies to collect this information. Other companies' use of their tracking technologies is subject to their own privacy policies;
• Mailshake delivers our newsletter and allows us to inform you about interesting offers/services;
• Prospect.io automatically finds and verifies prospect's email, job title, phone number;
• Intercom allows to chat with you;
• we use Google AdSense, Google AdWords, Google Remarketing to analyse data, advertise and improve our services and Website;
• Graph Cool allows to develop and deploy production-ready server less backbends;
• Amazon Web Services provides on-demand cloud computing platforms
11. RETENTION PERIOD
We store personal data as long as we need it and the retention practice depends on the type of data we collect, regulatory burden, and how we use the personal data. The retention period is based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs, and historical archiving.
We collect certain types of information when you access or use the Website, including cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Website. Cookies are used by the Website in order to make the Website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
You may turn off cookies in your browser via settings. You can block cookies on your browser refusing cookies. You may delete cookies. If you turn off cookies, you can continue to use the Website and browse its pages, but the Website and certain services will not work properly.
The list of cookies we use is listed in your browser or there is a list of types of such cookies.
|Type of cookie
||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available on the Website and to enable you to use some of our features. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
||These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make when you use the Website. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit.
|Analytics and Performance Cookies
||These cookies are used to collect information about traffic and how users use the Website. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to the Website, the websites that referred them to the Website, the pages they visited on the Website, what time of day they visited the Website, whether they have visited the Website before, and other similar information.
|Targeted and advertising cookies
||These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third-party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites. You can disable cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising at you by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see adverts but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to remove cookies by the companies listed at the above link, not all companies that serve online behavioural advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored adverts from companies that are not listed.
|Social Media Cookies
||These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on the Website or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dribble or LinkedIn. The social network will record that you have done this.
We use Facebook Pixel tags to track the actions of users on the Website. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on web pages. Pixel tags measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Website so that we can manage our content more effectively.
13. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
14. CONTACT INFORMATION AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER